LHA partners with public and private companies to implement custom-designed, strategic IR programs utilizing industry best practices. Founded in 1984 with headquarters in New York and offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, LHA is comprised of seasoned professionals working in teams who are committed to serving small-cap companies across multiple industry sectors. Market capitalizations of our clients range from under $100 million to over $10 billion.
Through strategic investor relations counsel, investor communications and positioning, investor and analyst targeting, non-deal roadshows and capital markets advisory services, LHA builds awareness, enthusiasm and sponsorship among target audiences to maximize shareholder value for already public companies and those going through the IPO process. With more than 30 years of investor relations experience, we are experts in our field. Our clients rely on us to execute results-oriented, cost-effective programs tailored to their companies' circumstances and goals, and to help them take advantage of IR opportunities while managing IR risk.
At LHA, the core of our operating philosophy is the belief that a successful investor relations program is built on two primary elements:
- A thorough understanding of each client, its business and industry, as well as the factors affecting valuation.
- A program tailored to meet the specific needs and capital markets objectives of each client.
We take pride in our commitment to exceptional client service, our low client and staff turnover, objective counsel and in the benefit of our dynamic team approach. In addition, we believe LHA enjoys four key competitive advantages:
- Focus: Dedicated solely to investor relations for three decades, LHA provides unmatched expertise.
- Experience, Longevity: We pride ourselves in the tenure of our staff and the longevity of our client relationships. Many of our clients have been on our roster for a decade or longer.
- Unrivaled Outreach: In a typical year, LHA arranges more than 2,000 one-on-one meetings between our clients and investment professionals.
- Results: Our hallmark is results-oriented, cost-effective programming. We have a proven ability to establish a persuasive investment thesis and increase awareness, analyst coverage, retail following and institutional ownership.
Quite simply, LHA delivers investor relations results that matter.